Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Jason Got Some Valentine's Candy But Sean Penn Ate It All


Episode 11 is here! It features one of my more frequent recording partners, Newty of NFW Commentaries and Dream Warriors Horrorcast. Sorry if we are a little off this show. We were two sleepy droogs when we recorded this. On this episode, I love the unrated version of My Bloody Valentine but hate all others! I also do a really crappy job defending Friday the 13th Part 8 : Jason Takes Manhattan. Finally, we tackle the classic 1983 kids in prison film, Bad Boys. Hope you like it!


Contact Info

Gary
Find me on Facebook as Gary Hill and on Twitter @GDubby

Newty
Find him on Facebook as Neil Lemoi and on Twitter @newty28

Music Credits


Please rate us on iTunes and Stitcher!  Also call and leave a voicemail at (708) 710-0453!


No comments:

Post a Comment