Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Gangsters, Foreplay, and Pot Smoking E.T.s












Cinema Beef is back again with a regular episode, I have dipped into the Terror Troop pool once again. Yes, my guest is none other than The Emi!y. My first international incident and boy did the last two reviews go well. I kind of tanked the Paul review but I took my meds and I was better. Hey, I was being enchanted by the most mature 20 year old I have the privilege of conversing with.  We do discuss the Paul, featuring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, from 2011. Also, Emily dismantles Mr. and Mrs. Smith, starring Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt from 2005. Finally, we talk about a film my guest assured me had a lot to say about and it was a great first watch for me. We did Sexy Beast from 2000 featuring Ben Kingsley and Ray Winstone. So hop in the RV, it's gonna be a good one.


Contact Info

Gary
Find me on Facebook as Gary Hill and on Twitter @GDubby

Emily
Find her on Facebook as Emily Wood and on Twitter @theEmi1y

Music Credits

Please give us a shining review on iTunes and Stitcher.  We are also available on Talkshoe.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment